The Power of Your Brand in Mental Health Marketing
April 12, 2023
Beacon Media + Marketing
In this episode of the Beacon Way Podcast, Beacon CMO Jennifer Christensen speaks with Kelly Farrell, founder of Design Room, about the power of branding. Kelly shares her expertise in the field and explains why branding is so crucial to the success of businesses. As a specialist in branding, Kelly offers insights into niching your business, a tactic that can help you stand out in a crowded market. She shares her journey of discovering her passion for branding, and how Design Room has become a goto agency for healthcare branding, with a focus on behavioral health. Don't miss this episode to gain key insights into the importance of branding and what sets businesses apart.
Key Points From This Episode:
- An introduction of our guest, Kelly Farrell of Design Room
- Branding is crucial for the success of
- Branding is not well understood by most
- Design Room specializes in branding, while Beacon is a digital marketing
- Kelly explains why niching your business is
- All aspects of a business should work together to remove barriers and provide a seamless customer experience.
- Don't be afraid to embrace a more brand minded mindset moving forward.
- Take small steps and make sure your values, vision, mission, and culture reflect what you say.
- Competition is no longer an issue, it's the clutter from all the noise options that people have.
- Take a consistent position in the market so your light can shine through.
- Utilize experts within the business to create rich content that supports digital efforts.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: