We’re back with our digital marketing theme, and today we will be taking a closer look at recruitment marketing in particular. There are four stages of adopting trends, and we learn why the early adoption phase is the best one for a business to operate in. We’ll take a closer look at how the adoption phase you’re in affects the logistics of a company, including turnover, money, time, and candidate response. The bottom line is you do not have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to recruitment marketing; all you need is to integrate it into your normal marketing strategy and allow it to piggyback on your already-set methods.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Today, we will be exploring the ins and outs of recruitment marketing.
- Recapping our last episode on digital marketing, recruiting, and culture development trends.
- Why the early adoption phase is the best one for a business to be in.
- Statistics on how the adoption phase affects the logistical pieces of a company.
- How attracting talent through your brand reduces turnover, costs less and takes less time.
- The reasons why you’re likely to attract more qualified candidates through brand recruiting.
- Why you don’t have to reinvent the wheel to develop your culture through marketing.
- How the same methods used for attracting new clients also work in attracting candidates.
- Why it’s wise to integrate recruitment marketing with your usual marketing plan.
- A note to tune into next week’s episode as we explore specific tools and techniques.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Adrienne Wilkerson on LinkedIn
Adrienne Wilkerson on Twitter
Jennifer Christensen on LinkedIn
Jennifer Christensen on Twitter
Beacon Media + Marketing
Beacon Media + Marketing @beaconmm